McDonald’s has warned that “there are few safe limits” for how many people it should vaccinate against coronavirus, and has said it could stop people from signing up if they cannot get a full dose.
The fast food chain is among the first major US firms to start offering full-body shots at the start of next month to meet rising demand for a vaccine that can help people who have already had their coronaviruses tested.
McDonald’s said it would offer the vaccine for people in its restaurants, in its retail stores and at its restaurants and convenience stores, as well as its health department, the US Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health.
“McDonalds is committed to vaccinating everyone who comes into our restaurants,” the chain said in a statement on its website.
“As part of our commitment to our customers, we’re offering full body vaccination services to everyone who enters our restaurants.
We encourage everyone who is unsure about the vaccines that they should take to check with their health care provider.”
The US Food Safety and Inspection Service said it has found no evidence that McDonald’s had deliberately discouraged people from taking part in its full-bodies vaccine.
“The Food Safety & Inspection Service has found that the company has not been intentionally discouraging vaccination, and there are no vaccine-preventable diseases at McDonald’s restaurants,” FDA spokeswoman Laura Pang said.
“There are no safety limits for how much McDonald’s vaccine a person can take.”
She said McDonald’s was offering full bodys vaccinations at the request of customers who have not had a full body vaccine.
It comes after other fast food and convenience chain chains including Wendy’s, KFC and Papa John’s announced they were rolling out full-BODY vaccinations at restaurants.
McKitt’s, which is based in Chicago, is also one of the first US companies to offer full-Body vaccines at McDonalds restaurants.
“It is our understanding that this program will not be available at all McDonald’s locations,” the company said in its statement.
McLaren, which has more than 200 stores in the US, said in January that it had not seen a “tremendous” rise in cases in its US markets after the start the vaccination programme.
McFadden Healthcare has also announced a vaccine for the virus.
The outbreak has also hit other US fast food companies.
Last week, the McDonald’s in Omaha, Nebraska, announced that it would stop offering full bodies vaccinations for its employees.
“We have received a number of reports from people who are unsure of their vaccine status,” the restaurant said.
“Some employees have also been told that they have been given incorrect information about their vaccination status.
We are working with our healthcare provider to clarify these issues.”
McDonald also said on Wednesday it would not offer full bodies vaccinations at its US stores.
The US Department of Health and Human Services has said that the number of US cases of coronaviral disease has reached a peak, with more than 2,000 new cases confirmed.
A total of 1,400 new cases have been confirmed across the US.CDC has said more than 1,300 new cases of COVID have been reported to the US since January 1.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said coronavid cases have increased dramatically in recent weeks.
The number of people who died from COVID has nearly doubled since March, to 3,091.